Category:Properties of commutative unital rings
This is a monster category, that is, it has a lot of members. Please use the subcategory structure of this category or other tools (Such as lookup and exploration guideline pages) to explore the category more effectively
This is a category of properties for the following kind of objects: commutative unital rings. In other words, this category lists commutative unital ring properties
All articles in subcategories of this category are also directly included in this category
View a complete list of property categories
This category lists properties that can be evaluated for a commutative unital ring.
For those properties which make sense for integral domains, refer:
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Properties of commutative unital rings"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Reduced ring
- Regular local ring
- Regular ring
- Ring of integers in a number field
- Ring over which every monic polynomial has finitely many roots
- Ring over which every nonzero polynomial has finitely many roots
- Ring over which nonzero polynomials define nonzero functions
- Ring satisfying ACCP
- Ring satisfying PIT
- Ring where every prime contains a minimal prime
- Ring where every prime contains a minimal prime and having finitely many minimal primes
- Ring with equal Krull dimension and global dimension